[orca-list] is eclipse 3.7 fully accessible

Hello all,
I had asked about eclipse with another context in my previous email about swt.
I get the feeling that swt, since it depends on gtk is pritty accessible.
But now I want to know specifically about eclipse.
Jose had pointed out that the problem I face with backspace does not exist in latest version of eclipse. So I want to know if I should download eclipse 3.6 or 3.7 to enjoy total accessibility?
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.