[orca-list] Orca Magnifier and Dell Optiplex GX260 issue

Hello all, I am new to Ubuntu/Linux and I have installed Ubuntu 11.04 on a Dell Optiplex GX260. I am also visually impaired and I am using Orca Magnifier. The tracking is very "choppy" and the magnifier screen keeps "bouncing" back to the (0, 0) position. I am wondering if this could be due to the integrated graphics/driver or if it's the software itself. I believe the driver is Open GL but not sure. I have been using ZoomText for some time now and have not experienced this issue before. I am very grateful for any input and I am excited to be learning Linux and open source platform.

Thanks,
Michael