[orca-list] orca and gtk+ 3.0

Hi, all,

Can someone tell me how well Orca does with applications that rely on
gtk+3.0?  I have been trying to take gnome3 for  a spin using
ubuntu-based Vinux and haven't found the experience all that positive
right now.  However, I noticed that lots of other gnome applications
have 3.0 versions that depend on this new library.  I'd like to
install and upgrade as many as I can get away with and leave Gnome
2.32 otherwise undisturbed.  Can I do this or will I need at-spi2 so
Orca can try to get at their accessible information?  Is going through
corba no longer going to be possible for newer applications?  My
recent experiences with at-spi over d-bus haven't been great so far.
At-spi2.0.0 is the package I've used along with libatk-adaptor and
python-pyatspi2.  The gnome terminal won't read anymore, lots of
dialogs are inaccessible, and stuff is laggy and crashy.  At-spi 1.34
and friends, however, is quite nice.  Orca reads all the
aforementioned items without a hitch and no lag.

Thanks.
Alex M