Re: [orca-list] changing default desktop?

Hi Hank,

By default Ubuntu 11 uses the Unity desktop. While it is fairly
accessible if you want to switch to Gnome 2.32 you need to logout of
Unity. Then, from the gdm login screen you need to tab passed where
you enter your user name and password and there will be a list of
options. One will be Ubuntu Desktop which logs you into Unity. If you
change that to Ubuntu Classic, and then login it will load Gnome 2.32.

HTH