Re: [orca-list] Using firefox/orca search on websites

That also reminds me,
With firefox 4 I don't know if text boxes behave properly
I had remported this before.
What happens is that when you press the delete key orca does not read the deleted character in firefox 4.
Same is with address bar.
Has it been solved in the latest version of Orca?
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.