Re: [orca-list] Website layouts and orca

Hi,

Orca presents web content as it is, with no pre-processing. Processing is left to the browser. I suppose you could use an xsl style sheet that puts certain elements, each on its own line, and tell firefox to use it, instead of styles that come with the page you're viewing. Emacs-W3 has this ability, and you can toggle it.

Best Regards,

Dave