Re: [orca-list] Latest Round of Dependency Changes

Hey Steve.

On Tue, 2011-06-14 at 05:12 -0700, Steve Holmes wrote:
In view of the latest changes to Orca in master, I see the potential
to remove some dependencies from my orca-git package for Arch Linux.

So far, I have removed anything with gconf in it and I am about to
remove gnome-speech and gnome-mag but add speech-dispatcher.  Is this
the right assessment?  I'm not getting too caried away with the meat
cleever, am I?

Looks like the right assessment to me. Also, at least according to
GNOME's jhbuild, we were depending on gnome-python for gconf. So if Arch
has that dependency for the Orca package, it should be removable as
well.

Take care.
--joanie