[orca-list] orca bug in thunderbird

Hello,
I'm using the latest orca xdesktop, thunderbird 3.1.10 and vinux 3.1. I'm using enigmail open pgp for signing of my messages. I'm using it only for my more official address, not for this address.
When there is reply from someone who doesn't use pgp, there are delimitations of signed messages, they look somehow like this:
********** *KONEC SIFROVANE nebo PODEPSANE CASTI* **********
etc. when I open this message, I'm sometimes put at the end of the message. But when I press ctrl-home to go to the begining, I don't move. I have to arrow up whole message.
Can anyone preferably using enigmail confirm this?
Thank you,
Vojta