Re: [orca-list] Wine

Hi,

Hmmm...I just tried it myself and it says that speech-full.exe is not
available on the server. I get a 404 error. I might have to e-mail Jim
and let him know that the link is broken or something. As for the
"can't install on NT 5.0 or later" You will have to use winetricks to
change the Windows version being emulated.

HTH