Re: [orca-list] Wine

Hi Christian,

As I said earlier on list using wine for Windows games has mixed
results. Asking if it will "work" is kind of problematic.

What I mean by that is you can get games up and running using Wine,
but its not a perfect solution.  They just don't run or work as well
under wine as they would on a native Windows machine. That's why I'm
personally rewriting a number of my own personal games for Linux
specifically as Wine isn't all that great.