[orca-list] libreoffice save as dialog

I am trying to save a file in libre office writer. I am having an interesting time figuring out the folders/files pane. There doesn't seem to be any predictable way of being able to choose the save location. I press enter on what I think is a folder that has sub folders in it and expecting it will let me folow down the folder path until I get where I want, it stops and saves the file there instead. Example: I have the folder Documents/Businesses/business 1/blank forms. When I get done writing the file, I press control+q to save and quit. The save as dialog appears and I type in the filename. Since I don't always remember the exact name of some folders, I decided to use the folder/files list. I press control+tab after typing the name. I tab to the place where it says "image Documents" and press enter. Nothing seems to happen except that when I press right arrow, there are the main folders inside the Documents folder. When I press enter on the Businesses folder, writer saves and quits not even giving me a chance to get to business 1/blank forms. Any way to fix this problem?