Re: [orca-list] thanks all!

The best place for docs like this would be the Orca wiki at
live.gnome.org/Orca (note the Capital O).  The gnome3 changes are so
recent and I'm not sure if consistent to everyone, that a lot of the
big changes like the startup preference hasn't been formally
documented.  If it has already, then sorry for any false information.
When gnome3 came out, it tripped up a lot of us and I'm still reeling
from some of the changes.