Re: [orca-list] really odd experience

On 07/21/2011 02:10 PM, Christopher Chaltain wrote:
OK, I looked around myself, and I didn't see anything, so I asked on the
vinux support mailing list. Here's what I was told:

Hi Chris - we just assign the following command to a keybinding in the
keyboard shortcut manager:
whow do you add the shortcuts? i went in there and i found an add button but it's greyed and i can't figure out how to enable it.

sh -c "killall speech-dispatcher; orca --replace"

I hope this helps!