Re: [orca-list] A last call out for help with Orca

Hi,
So how to set this in my environment?
Many thanks,
Christian

On 2011-07-19 at 14:40 Joanmarie Diggs wrote:

Hey Christian.

Did you ever try what Trev suggested to you a couple of weeks ago?
Here's his message for reference:

Hi,

 I had an idea and tested that it would infact happen.  If you have a
 fresh install you may not have the gconf key
 /desktop/gnome/interface/accessibility set.  However firefox isstill a
 gtk2appand checks the gconf key and the enviroment variable
 GNOME_ACCESSIBILITY to see if accessibility support should be enabled.
 So, I think you need to either set the gconf key I mentioned or set
 GNOME_ACCESSIBILITY in your enviroment before running firefox.

 Trev

--joanie