Re: [orca-list] Moving between frames in web pages with Orca and Firefox

Hi Ollie:

I found no keybinding in Orca or FF (I'm using Vinux 3.2= to jump from one
frame to another.

I just created a simple document which use frames via the frameset
tag. Then I pressed F6 to move to the next frame and Shift+F6 to move
back to the previous frame. When I tried the same thing with Orca,
Orca announced the frame which had just been given focus. So... Is F6
something you tried, but which failed on your supermarket site, or was
it something you didn't try?

Take care.
--joanie