Re: [orca-list] A question for Epiphany browser related

Hey Attila.

With webpage lists is silent if I jump a list with general form key
related commands (Orca+Tab or Orca+Shift+Tab. If I using arrow keys,
Orca doesn't spokening the list items, for example in Bugzilla the orca
component list elements (braille, speech, etc).

Yeah, Orca does a lot of "label guessing" in its support for firefox and
that logic isn't moved to all of Orca yet. That's on my to-do list.

This is a known issue,

Yep!

and not need reporting for Orca related?

It does not need reporting. Thanks!

--joanie