[orca-list] A question for Epiphany browser related

Hy,

I tryed Epiphany browser with Oneiric daily live CD.
In Oneiric packaged following version of webkit related components: 1.4.1-0ubuntu2 Basic functions are working right after I enabled the caret mode manual with F7 key press, so my first impressions is very good. I would like reporting prewious a bug for Orca with using Epiphany, and see an interesting think: With webpage lists is silent if I jump a list with general form key related commands (Orca+Tab or Orca+Shift+Tab. If I using arrow keys, Orca doesn't spokening the list items, for example in Bugzilla the orca component list elements (braille, speech, etc).
This is a known issue, and not need reporting for Orca related?
I see this problem with orca 3.1.3 version in Oneiric.

Attila