[orca-list] Latest Orca git and Firefox again

Hi all,
Well, I am getting tired on this, but I can still not get Firefox to work with the latest Orca git, v3.1.3pre
on my Arch system. I have only updated Orca now, nothing else after I installed Gnome. The only thing I did
was to remove gnome-shell. Using Firefox5 from the Arch repository. Everything is working here except for
that. Should atspi2 be updated as well, or not?
Many thanks for any help,
Christian