[orca-list] Because Orca supports Webkit-GTK toolkit, future possible using alternative web browsers, for example Epiphany-browser?

Hy,

Because Orca begin supports Webkit-GTK, future for example possible using alternative web browsers, for example Epiphany-browser? I think this browser is webkit-gtk based, but I am not full sure this. Or this task require longer time, for example supporting structural navigation with webkit-GTK based browsers?

Attila