Re: [orca-list] bug-buddy?

On Fri, Jan 21, 2011 at 01:11:33PM -0800, Tom Masterson wrote:
I find that whenever bug-buddy comes up orca goes away.  So far the
only way I have found to get orca back is to go to a console that
doesn't use orca and kill the bug-buddy process.

        Wonder if it's like my problem in Debian Squeeze, where I have
to drop to a text console and mpg321 an mp3 file to get Orca and the
audio system talking again in the GUI.  HTH, because all my SoundBlaster
XFi Titanium does is buzz at me while Orca tries to say anything.

                                Michael