Re: [orca-list] I see some interesting Orca freezing with I don't possible reproducing always

The only a11y related thing I recall for OpenOffice has something to
do with allowing the cursor to be tracked in read-only documents.  I
completely forgot to look at that when installing it on my laptop the
other day but I haven't read any read-only documents in some time.