Re: [orca-list] I see some interesting Orca freezing with I don't possible reproducing always

I have a similar problem that happens when closing OOo applications like Calc and Writer. It usually closes fine when I have debug on but is more likely to occur when debug level is Off or Severe. I haven't seen this for a while now on my desktop but I had it happen on my laptop over the weekend and that is a brand new install of Gnome, Orca, and Open Office 3.4 dev on my 64 bit box.

I should clarify though that when I lose speech and just hit enter, Orca comes back and I get dumped into the dialog one gets when you choose Open Office from the start menu. Orca never aborts on me except for losing speech when I exit the OOo application.