Re: [orca-list] Gdm 3 and Orca configuration

As my memory goes gdm3 is a debian package name and doesn't actually represent gdm 3.x, I don't think there has actually been a gdm 3.x release yet.

Check what version the gdm3 debian package actually refers to, I guess its going to be something like 2.28.x, 2.30.x or 2.32.x in which case the instructions on the orca wiki page will apply.

I know this package naming in debian has caught me out before, by default I just used the gdm package not realising it was a very old version of gdm.

Michael Whapples