[orca-list] I see a traceback error message when I would like using GDM shutdown possibilities toggle button, needs confirmation

Hy,

Before I reporting my GDM screen related problem with a bug, I would like asking a confirmation test to diagnose this is not only my system error: I see a traceback error message with my Lucid system with latest uptodated git master version of Orca when I would like using GDM shutdown possibilities toggle button.
The simptomn is following:
When I press Enter key with this toggle button in panel, Orca lost speech and not spokening actual choosed menu items (shutdown, restart etc) in GDM login screen. Prewious before happening refactoring this is working right. I maked a debug.out file in GDM login screen, I modifyed the /usr/share/gdm/autostart/LoginWindow/orca-screen-reader.desktop file the orca exec command line with following: "Exec=orca --replace --no-setup --disable main-window --disable magnifier --enable speech --debug-file=/var/lib/gdm/gdmdebug.out

Reproducation steps to verification:
1. In GDM screen, press Ctrl+Tab key.
2. Press enter key the awailable toggle button (another control is an icon). When you try navigating the arrow keys with menu items, Orca will not be spokening actual choosed menu item if my seed problem is reproducable. The trace back error message is following, I paste little before and after parts the debug.out file:
"KEYEVENT: type=1
          id=32
          hw_code=65
          modifiers=0
          event_string=(space)
          is_text=True
          timestamp=210316
          time=1295436423.155504
KEYBOARDEVENT: type=1
                id=32
                hw_code=65
                modifiers=0
                event_string=(space)
                keyval_name=(space)
                is_text=True
                timestamp=210316
                time=1295436423.155758
orca.isModifierKey: returning: False
orca.isModifierKey: returning: False
----------> QUEUEING OBJECT:STATE-CHANGED:CHECKED
DEQUEUED OBJECT:STATE-CHANGED:CHECKED  <----------

vvvvv PROCESS OBJECT EVENT object:state-changed:checked vvvvv
OBJECT EVENT: object:state-changed:checked             detail=(1,0,None)
app.name='gdm-simple-greeter' name='None' role='toggle button' state='armed checked enabled focusable focused sensitive showing visible' relations=''

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/local/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/orca/event_manager.py", line 236, in _dequeue
    self._processObjectEvent(event)
File "/usr/local/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/orca/event_manager.py", line 482, in _processObjectEvent
    script.processObjectEvent(event)
File "/usr/local/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/orca/script.py", line 403, in processObjectEvent
    self.listeners[key](event)
File "/usr/local/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/orca/default.py", line 3381, in onStateChanged
    orca.visualAppearanceChanged(event, event.source)
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'visualAppearanceChanged'

event_manager._dequeue: the event queue is empty!
----------> QUEUEING WINDOW:DEACTIVATE
----------> QUEUEING OBJECT:STATE-CHANGED:FOCUSED
----------> QUEUEING OBJECT:STATE-CHANGED:ACTIVE
----------> QUEUEING OBJECT:STATE-CHANGED:ACTIVE
----------> QUEUEING FOCUS:"

If anybody confirming this problem, this type traceback error message is already reported after happening the refactoring?
If no, I reporting this issue and attaching the maked debug.out file.

Attila