Re: [orca-list] A not marked text attribute for translation

Hy,

Done the patch for bug 639418 l10n related bugreport.
Hopefuly I doing right fix. Now the hungarian translation file right translated the text-spelling attribute name, I verifyed. I added following lines with src/orca/text_attribute_names.py file after the last defined attribute name:
# Translators: This is the text-spelling attribute. See:
# http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Accessibility/TextAttributes
#
_textAttributeTable["text-spelling"] = C_("textattr", "spelling")

Need doing another tasks for this bug related, or this is the method if need defining a new attribute name and marking new name for translation?

Attila