[orca-list] A not marked text attribute for translation

Dear List,

Before I opening an l10n related bugreport, I would like ask following questions: When I opening for example gedit, and look Orca preferences/text attribute page, I see a following named attribute:
text-spelling
This attribute is seeing for example if I launching Openoffice.org writer.

When I launching an another application and looking again the text attribute page, for example with Mozilla Thunderbird, this attribute is not seeing, but seeing a translated "mistake" labelled attribute, with identifiing the word mistakes. What doing the text-spelling attribute, and possible marking translation with src/orca/text_attributes.py file? I not see any change if I marking text-spelling attribute spokening check box for example with gedit.

Attila