[orca-list] brasero anyone

Hi all, I have a question about Brasero CD burner, or just curious what some of you are using to burn audio CD's. The problem I am having is that when I try and place songs into a CD layout, I cannot tell where to put them. I see the message to drag and drop from file manager, but I don't seem to be able to get focus on that area to paste the songs there. I had success in Lucid, but in Maverick, not so much. I am using orca 2.32.0 and the latest Brasero in maverick updates. Has anyone had success with this? I appreciate any suggestions, or even a suggestion of a different utility. Thanks much in advance, and have a good night.

Guy