[orca-list] with similar with Jose confirmed google related problem

Dear List,

Sorry, my letter is little long.
Now I uploaded l10n.gnome.org the Orca manual hungarian translation with sinchronisation purposes only, because Joanie added new help pages, I want sinchronising my local translation (ask l10n.gnome.org to merge automaticaly the po file with new added changes). When I would like downloading the merged hungarian translation, I reviewing earlier tasks by line by line. When I press a down arrow after following line spokening I nothing hear any informations when I press Down arrow key, but I known next line containing a link.
The last spokened line is following:
"Person
Attila Hammer , Az új fordítás feltöltése, 2011. 01. 11. 6.19 +0000"

The URL is following, if anybody have an l10n.gnome.org account, easy to test:
http://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/orca/master/help/hu

Important informations:
I using Firefox 3.6.13 with my Ubuntu Lucid, Orca is latest uptodate git master version. Testing purpose I maked a debug.out file, and I see following traceback message: "LOCUS OF FOCUS: app='Firefox' name=' orca-master-help-hu-236052.po' role='link'
                event=None

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/local/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/orca/input_event.py", line 210, in processInputEvent
    consumed = self.function(script, inputEvent)
File "/usr/local/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/orca/scripts/toolkits/Gecko/script.py", line 5935, in goNextLine
    self.presentLine(nextObj, nextCharOffset)
File "/usr/local/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/orca/scripts/toolkits/Gecko/script.py", line 2126, in presentLine
    self.speakContents(self.currentLineContents)
File "/usr/local/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/orca/scripts/toolkits/Gecko/script.py", line 5370, in speakContents
    clumped = self.clumpUtterances(utterances)
File "/usr/local/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/orca/scripts/toolkits/Gecko/script.py", line 5344, in clumpUtterances
    for [element, acss] in utterances:
ValueError: too many values to unpack"

This traceback error message is I think equals with bug 638111 bugreport traceback error message, I attached the debug.out file.
I not looking yet this problem with Firefox 4.0.

Attila