Re: [orca-list] New functionality for orca in Ubuntu Natty, querying your currently running desktop environment.

Hy Luke,

I have got some questions this new function related:
What string sending the new function with both two cases? Only sending desktop session name (classic-gnome and unity), or sending "Current desktop: Unity" type message? I not tested yet new function, but if I will be have a reinstalled Natty system, I am very interesting this function. Or, if you attaching the patch I welcome looking with my Lucid system and my another Debian Squeeze system what producing the patch with oldest systems, both two systems I have Orca git master version. If the new function sending with longer message and not only desktop session name, possible localizing the sending message, or this is too later now because already have string freeze with upstream level? If possible future the localization, and upstream level the patch is acceptable and working with all distributions (another distros returning the function with desktop session name), better sending this patch with upstream after Natty development, because the new translation marked string is possible localizing with normal upstream translation file in l10n.gnome.org with each language without need adding localization related patches with normal ubuntu package. If the function only querying the active session name and spokening it, no matter, because if I known right session names is localizable with another projects.

Attila