[orca-list] New functionality for orca in Ubuntu Natty, querying your currently running desktop environment.

Hi all,
I have just finished writing and testing a patch that I have applied to Orca 2.91.90 in Ubuntu natty. This
patch does the following:

 * When you start Orca, Orca will do its best to determine what desktop environment you are on. The
environments it currently knows about are Ubuntu specific, in terms of the way the Ubuntu desktop sessions
are defined.
 * When Orca is loaded, you can query the currently running desktop environment by pressing Orca + e. This
keystroke is tied into the Orca keyboard shortcut system so you can change this if you wish.

The 2 environments Orca currently recognises are Unity, and classic GNOME.

Long term, I intend to push this upstream, and hopefully with the help of others, intend to make this a
feature that everybody can make use of, particularly now we are moving towards desktop environments that
require a specific set of hardware, i.e 3D capable video cards, and 3D enabled drivers.

Enjoy.

Luke