[orca-list] Fwd: [AI] Ubuntu problem

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sanjay <ilovecold gmail com>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 12:29:37 +0530
Subject: [AI] Ubuntu problem
To: accessindia accessindia org in

Recently I migrated to linux.  While exploring its synthesisers, I
changed the synthesiser and  orca stopped functioning and giving an
error  "input module,  file not found"   etc. (which is not clear to
me.) I resarted the pc, but the problem still persists.  I pressed
control and other keys/key combinations it is reading those error
lines.  Is there any short cut   to select default or espeak
synthesiser?
As I do not have regular access to  internet, I request  ubuntu users
to contact me by phone so that this problem can be solved.
Thanks.

Technical telepathy:  09969636745

I am more inspired by Newton's apple tree than Adam's forbidden apple.

Get numbers right this time, help the census with correct disability info!
Question 9 relates to disability.