Re: [orca-list] vmware was accessible now not"]

I'm just thinking outloud, but if I bought a new system that already
came with Windows 7 installed, and I wanted to maximize my options, I'm
thinking I'd like to do the folowing:

1) Install Linux along side of Windows so I can dual boot between the two.

2) Use VMWare or VirtualBox to run Windows 7 as a client OS when I'm
booted up in Linux.

My question is this; I assume that this would require two different
activations of Windows 7. I also assume this would burn two different
JFW licenses, assuming I want to use JFW on both Windows installs. Does
anyone know if this would be the case or not?

Note I'm not trying to violate any EULA's; I'm just looking at my
different options.