Re: [orca-list] [Robert D. Crawford] Re: [vmware] was accessible now not

I use VirtualBox also, and use Linux as my host, with an XP guest. Works flawlessly with JFW and Window-eyes. If I have to run Windows, I prefer doing it this way, so if a virus wipes me out, I simply restore my snapshot. That being said, I do have Windows partitions on both my desktop and laptop, for the times when I have to update mobile speak on my phone. As Robert stated, Virtualbox is inaccessible, but I can get around that with the command line. VBoxManage works wonders. I hope this helps.

Later,

Guy