[orca-list] [Robert D. Crawford] Re: [vmware] was accessible now not

Christopher J Chaltain <chaltain gmail com> writes:

I'm curious, is it better to run Windows as a client under Linux or the
other way around. I always assumed it made more sense to run
Linux as a client under Windows because I figured JFW (or your Windows
screen readers) would be more particular about getting control fo the
sound card.

I don't have any experience with VMWare, but I do use VirtualBox on
Linux with a Windows 7 guest daily.  I use NVDA for my screen reader and
ZoomText as my magnifier.  No problems, save for the fact that
VirtualBox is inaccessible.  I have enough vision to make it, though.

rdc
--
Robert D. Crawford                                     robdcraw gmail com

brain, n:
        The apparatus with which we think that we think.