Re: [orca-list] Open suse latest version with orca? Setting up orca on live cd? And accessible installer?

Ugh! I thought I'd tested and been able to install either 12.1 or a beta of it, but I could be misremembering. Anyway, I just tested and couldn't get _any_ applications to appear accessible, except Orca. I'm wondering if the user needs to log out and back in and Orca doesn't actually log the user out. I'll test more when I'm back home (I'm out of town until Thursday).