[orca-list] Fwd: Re: Q t enquiries

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Q t enquiries
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2011 09:07:55 -0600
From: Alex Midence <alex midence gmail com>
To: Piñeiro <apinheiro igalia com>

Ubuntu 11.10 uses the qt-at-spi accessibility bridge extensively.
Unity 2d, the more accessible version of it, is based on something
called qml which means it uses QT.  I also enjoyed some success
running Amarok which is a QT-based music player while I was trying out
this distribution.

regards,
Alex M