[orca-list] Orca Accessible install from live media

Hello, everyone.

Lately I have been thinking of switching distros. I started out with Ubuntu, but I have used Linux Mint for the past year or so. I am trying to find a distro which I can just "settle down into". I am not trying to ask the typical "Which distro?" question, but rather something slightly different.

I have been playing with a Fedora 16 Live USB system lately. I just tested it with Orca on my laptop this evening, and it worked wonderfully. My question is this, basically: Is the Fedora installer pretty accessible via Orca? And, are there any other distros which have a more accessible installation procedure? I know of Ubuntu, Vinux, and possibly Arch via TalkingArch (though I believe Speakup is used in TalkingArch rather than Orca, so I will not go off-topic there).

Honestly...I have not been satisfied with Ubuntu or Linux Mint, but I don't really want to "distro hop". I am just looking for some advice on where to go from other visually impaired users. The system I would use, however, would not solely be used by me, but also by other members of my family.

I apologize if there is a different list to which I should direct this message, but I do not know of any. I will say this, though: I loved how responsive Orca was on the Fedora 16 live system, and I plan to work with Orca much more frequently in the coming months than I do now.

I appreciate any input on this, and once again I apologize if I should have posted this elsewhere.