Re: [orca-list] ibm voices

Hi
El 15-12-2011, a las 20:52, Jason White escribió:

If the software you installed came as a package (deb or rpm) it should be easy
to remove with the appropriate packaging command. If it was a tar file with an
installation script then you'll have to look at the script and try to work out
what was touched.

Okay well I think I might be able to work out single user mode. But I am pretty sure that the software was an installer. I assume that if it were a package I could remove it with

apt-get remove

right? But either way I am looking at the harder road in this situation, and doubt if I have the technological knowhow to troubleshoot it.

Later
Justin Harford