[orca-list] ibm voices

Hi guys

Wel I have been on the search for portuguese and spanish speaking voices for ubuntu, which lead me to the
voxin voices. I bought a portuguese voice for some 5 dollars, ran the installer, and it totally appears to
have destroyed my installation of vinux. My computer now gets hung up at the start-up process. I can get to
the console, but there is no speech, and it won't let me log in to any of the accounts.

I am sort of telling this because it is an ironically funny story. My linux ife life then has lasted for
exactly five days. I would have never thought that purchased software would turn out to destroy an entire
system, but I've learned my lesson. lol. So I am going to hope that I can start over. My acer aspire one
seems to be a bit finicky though when it comes to booting into the pen drive that I have for it. If anyone
has any suggestions I would be grateful for the help. Also it would be nice if there were a better way than
unetbootin to create a bootable thumb drive.

Fingers crossed that the computer isn't fried as well.

Later
Justin Harford