Re: [orca-list] Installing different flavors of unix

Hi,

Well, as for Fedora and Red Hat if you are on a network when the boot
prompt appears you can pass a command to the kernel to send all of its
output over a telnet connection. I can't remember the kernel
parameters off hand, but it certainly worked the few times I used it.
That way you can use your favorite telnet program and screen reader to
read the Fedora/Red Hat setup prompts.

HTH