Re: [orca-list] Ubuntu 11.10 and unity 3d

Dave, I forgot wrote a think my prewious letter:
If you first switch the GNOME3 fallback session, you possible need associate the Show activities and Show run dialog key bindings the ALT+F1 and ALT+F2 key combinations in GNOME Control Center Keyboard preference tool/keybindings page, I think in the "System" keybinding section. I think factori level this bindings are disabled with Fallback session. If this is happening, you need launch GNOME Control Center in GNOME Terminal, CTRL+ALT+T keystroke is launch terminal right.

Attila