Re: [orca-list] Trouble Building Master--was Re: Progress on WebKitGtk + Epiphany for access to web content

i get the same thing here with gtk in debian any ideas?

-----Original Message-----
From: orca-list-bounces gnome org [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] On
Behalf Of Dave Hunt
Sent: Tuesday, December 06, 2011 4:21 PM
To: Joanmarie Diggs
Cc: orca-list gnome org
Subject: [orca-list] Trouble Building Master--was Re: Progress on WebKitGtk
+ Epiphany for access to web content

Hi,

I'm trying to build from Master, and there is an unmet requirement for the
package 'pygobject', which does not seem to be in the Ubuntu repositories.
Where do I get this?  If it's actually in a stock Ubuntu
11.10 system, how should I set the suggested variables?  The related bit of
type script is below.

Thanks,

Dave  Hunt

Tel:  617 319 4491

checking gnome-doc-utils >= 0.17.3... yes checking for GTK... yes checking
for PYGOBJECT... no
configure: error: Package requirements (pygobject-3.0 >= 3.0.2) were not
met:

Requested 'pygobject-3.0 >= 3.0.2' but version of PyGObject is 3.0.0

Consider adjusting the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable if you installed
software in a non-standard prefix.

Alternatively, you may set the environment variables PYGOBJECT_CFLAGS and
PYGOBJECT_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.