[orca-list] Trouble Building Master--was Re: Progress on WebKitGtk + Epiphany for access to web content

Hi,

I'm trying to build from Master, and there is an unmet requirement for the package 'pygobject', which does not seem to be in the Ubuntu repositories. Where do I get this? If it's actually in a stock Ubuntu 11.10 system, how should I set the suggested variables? The related bit of type script is below.

Thanks,

Dave  Hunt

Tel:  617 319 4491

checking gnome-doc-utils >= 0.17.3... yes
checking for GTK... yes
checking for PYGOBJECT... no
configure: error: Package requirements (pygobject-3.0 >= 3.0.2) were not met:

Requested 'pygobject-3.0 >= 3.0.2' but version of PyGObject is 3.0.0

Alternatively, you may set the environment variables PYGOBJECT_CFLAGS
and PYGOBJECT_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.