Re: [orca-list] Progress on WebKitGtk + Epiphany for access to web content

Hey Dave.

On Tue, 2011-12-06 at 12:09 -0500, Dave Hunt wrote:
I'm interested in trying this, what do I need to do?  I'm running Ubuntu
11.10 and Orca 3.2.1, as it is packaged by Ubuntu. In case it makes a
difference, I'm using the Gnome shell, instead of Unity. Epiphany
browser is installed, also as provided by Ubuntu.

Awesome! Thanks so much!! Ubuntu 11.10 is shipping a reasonably recent
version of WebKitGtk I believe. So for many things it should be "good
enough" to test the changes I'm making to Orca. If there happens to be a
WebKitGtk ppa, however, that might be helpful too.

Take care.
--joanie