Re: [orca-list] my thoughts/decisions about orca

hackingKK <hackingkk gmail com> wrote:

I guess there is also a need for good api documentation and some
getting starting with developing orca kind of guide.
Some thing like "how to write scripts for Orca" would be a good take
off point.
I remember there was some thing of the sort ages before, but a lot
of architectural changes have happened ever since and the reason why
there are so many less developers seems to me IMHO is the lack of
good developer documentation.

I suspect it's the same on the desktop/application side as well: a guide to
implementing ATK/AT-SPI support in a new UI library or application, and
how to ensure that an application is accessible, would surely help, too.

If anyone not presently involved has the time and inclination to read source
code and write documentation, here's your opportunity.