[orca-list] Remote access to gnome with orca and/or speech dispatcher?

Hi,

Is there an accessible way to control and receive feedback to offer something like remote assistance? Right now I mostly use ssh to troubleshoot client troubles, but having access to gnome would be better in many situations.

Here's how I offer remote assistance over the internet currently using a shell account on an internet server
1. have the client create a reverse ssh tunnel to the internet server:
ssh -R 2020:localhost:22 user internetHost
2. then I log into the internet host box
3. then log into the client machine
ssh user localhost -p 2020

and there I'm in without worrying about IP addresses and port forwarding through routers
David