[orca-list] Renaming Files in GNOME 3

I've been noticing a problem lately where I cannot rename files from
Nautilus in gnome 3.  At this point, I can't tell for sure if Orca
just isn't focusing on a hidden dialog or if the rename function is
just plain broken.  What happens about 98% of the time is pressing F2
or choosing rename from the application context menu just brings back
up the main list or icon view in Nautilus.  I only got the rename
function to work once last night but none other.  Has anyone else had
this problem?

I'm using Arch Linux, GNOME 3, git version of Orca from about two days
ago.