Re: [orca-list] is any one working on libre office accessibility actively?
- From: Paskal Uni-c <paskal_unic ymail com>
- To: hackingKK <hackingkk gmail com>, The Vinux Support Forum <vinux-support googlegroups com>
- Cc: "ORCA-LIST gnome org" <ORCA-LIST gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [orca-list] is any one working on libre office accessibility actively?
- Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 03:05:14 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Krishnakant, hi folks
I've been testing LibreOffices
accessability for about 2 weeks now as a summer traineeship for an
institute for blind people in Denmark. We tested version 3.3.3. Build:
Writer is accessible for at least
the basic stuff and we did also test spreadsheet. No problems there. We
didn't touch presentation.
We gave some feedback to the Vinux group and with their help will try to spread the feedback to the right places.
If you are working on LibreOffice accessablility I
would be very happy to give you my notes! It is my last week here and I
want to make shure our work is off use to the community.
] [Thread Prev