From: hackingKK <hackingkk gmail com>
To: The Vinux Support Forum <vinux-support googlegroups com>
Cc: ORCA-LIST gnome org
Sent: Saturday, August 20, 2011 8:51 PM
Subject: [orca-list] is any one working on libre office accessibility actively?

Hello all,
I see that ever since open office was forked into libre office, there has not been much talk on current development of accessibility with orca?
is there some document which has any updates?
Is any one working on presentation, there are also some issues with spreadsheet as well.
Can some one give some update?
Happy hacking.

orca-list mailing list
orca-list gnome org