Re: [orca-list] using Vinux

O, I think I missed that part of that post when I had read it.  My mistake.

On 8/21/2011 15:31, Christopher Chaltain wrote:
If you look at the original post, glenn is running the USB version of
Vinux, and he's unzipping an image directly on to a USB stick. There's
no install involved here, and the default in this USB image is to use
the UK keyboard. This isn't a bug in Vinux.