Re: [orca-list] using Vinux

If you don't like the way eSpeak sounds, perhaps you will find SVOX pico more to your liking. You will want
to install libttspico0-utils I believe it's called. As I recall, the latest speech-dispatcher should work
with it out of the box, but if not, you can install PicoSpeaker from
http://picospeaker.Tk
and I can set you up with a working speech-dispatcher configuration. This is the setup I'm using on my
desktop, and it's working pretty well.

Also, as PicoSpeaker is my project, do send any feedback or bug reports to the email address on the Help and
Support section of the website. Once you get SVox Pico up and running, I'm sure you'll find it to be much
better sounding, not to mention much better maintained, than Voxin, and all its other various names.
~Kyle
Sent from my Wishdroid! :)